Who can apply?
- Any school that shares our vision and wishes to become or maintain academy status.
- Any Mainstream, Special or Alternative Provision school that wants to have greater autonomy and also benefit from membership in a Multi Academy Trust that supports each setting for the common good of their pupils
- Any Mainstream, Special or Alternative Provision school that wants to be part of an organisation which shares best practice helping all to succeed and the best to excel.
Options to consider:
- Joining as a academy sponsor partner - This is the best route for those identified as requiring a sponsor.
- Joining as a converter partner - The best route for those who want to share risk across a group of schools rather than go it alone. Or those schools that need a partner in order to convert to academy status.
A website can tell you a lot of things but can’t beat talking to us. For more information about achieving academy status, feel free to get in touch.